Help Build Your Mosque.Pledge for a Musallah or Chair or give a Hadiya of Holy Quran
We are now accepting email transfer for Fitra ,Zakaat, or any other donations at firstname.lastname@example.org
By the grace of Allah, the construction of Masjid Al-Fatima has been 90% completed. The remaining 10%, includes the building of funeral equipment, a kitchen, a chandelier, bullet proof doors, asphalt for parking, and outdoor lights. This is a great opportunity for the community to be participants in the construction of a mosque. You could donate $300 to sponsor a Musallah, or sponsor more than one, in order to fund the remaining construction.